Re: [Evolution] IMAP IDLE and TCP resetting

On Tue, 2020-05-05 at 09:37 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Note that 3.37 is an unreleased test version. Try to repeat your
experiment with the currently supported version (3.36).

        Hi,
I'd say, in this particular case, it won't help. The code is basically
the same in both versions. That Nicholas tried the development version
is a good thing, from my point of view, trying the latest code
available, which I appreciate.

Nicholas, it would be helpful to have filled a bug against IMAPx in
evolution-data-server [1], to not have this lost, though I do not want
to force that. I'll try to cook a fix and commit it to the sources in
the following days (unless I forget).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/new