Re: [Evolution] How to install a version of Evolution newer that the one in my distribution

Thank you.

Il giorno lun, 30/03/2020 alle 16.54 +0200, Andre Klapper ha scritto:
Hi,

You either upgrade your distribution, or you take a look at Flatpak.

I'm waiting for the next Xubuntu LTS release to upgrade,I guess there
will be the newest release (by then) of Evolution in it. I've never
used Flatpack but if, with it, Evolution works well I can try it.

How can I ensure that this mail wont disappear after 3.28 unistall?

Uninstalling does not delete user data.

Cheers,
andre

Thanks