Re: [Evolution] Latest Evo version

On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 16:52 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
The question that might annoy you: Which distro usually comes with
the latest evolution version at the moment ?

I think Fedora usually has the most up-to-date versions of Gnome and
Evolution, the most quickly after they are released.

Followed closely by the latest Ubuntu.  There was an unfortunate
tendency for a while for Ubuntu to ship the latest Gnome but provide
the previous release of Evolution, but I think that is no longer the
case.