Re: [Evolution] Strange left-click behavior

On Fri, 2020-03-20 at 19:04 +0100, aguador wrote:
I have noticed that if I left-click a link in a message I almost
always have to move the cursor a bit to get the pop-up menu to appear
to copy or open the link.

        Hi,
is it left-click you open the context menu with? It's usually a right-
click doing that. What is the webkit2gtk3 version you use, please? Do
you run a desktop environment with Wayland or X11? I'm aware of cursor
misposition with GNOME Shell 3.36.0 in virtual machines [1], though not
on bare metal, thus it's most likely something else.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/issues/1094#note_743441