Re: [Evolution] Setting the sender account for a mail composer window started from the command line

On Fri, 2020-03-06 at 09:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 16:27 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
I'm about to send out a good bunch of emails, and I need to find a way
to somehow semi-automate that.

I know this is an Evo list, but whenever I've done something like this
I talk to sendmail (or whatever) directly. I have a script such as:
[...]

I agree. Evo really isn't designed to be a batch service. Use the right
tool for the job.

"A hammer is useful because it's not a screwdriver".

poc