Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.37

On Mon, 2020-06-29 at 15:45 +0200, Albrecht Will wrote:
For now I´ ve got 6 Spam-Mails. 2 of them don´t give no source back
(empty screen).

        Hi,
does it open empty Source window (Ctrl+U), when you try again? Just
wondering.

I use bogo-filter

You can get some info about junk filtering when you run evolution from
a terminal as:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=junk evolution

I use IMAP

and for this possibly this one:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution

but be careful, it logs raw communication between the server and the
client, thus a lot of private information is in it. The best might be
to run evolution and left it as is until the output stops adding on the
console, then mark a message as not being junk and wait what will be
new on the console. With that you might also wait until the message is
shown in the Junk folder again, which will be preceded by some new
output on the console. Examining the log is no that simple though. You
might see, I guess, some STORE of flags, then eventually a COPY or MOVE
or the like (when the message is moved to a different folder), then
probably refresh of the folder (which can be eventually lengthy,
depending on how many messages are stored in the folder).
        Bye,
        Milan