Re: [Evolution] free entry field in search

Am Freitag, den 26.06.2020, 19:21 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Fri, 2020-06-26 at 19:14 +0200, @web.de wrote:
3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

What's behind search in a free entry field?

Do you maybe mean the "Free Form expression" syntax search option?

I was searching for 'regine' in the search bar with free entry
field
activated and got a results list, but some expected entries are
missing. If I change the search term to '@', the expected message
with
'regine@' inside the from field is part of the results list.

If this is about "Free Form expression", then see
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-searching.html

Cheers,
andre
But regarding my example, there is no special tag given to search for
(e.g. from:blabla). Is the output I've got in my expample the expected
result?