[Evolution] PGP signing problem with Evolution

Hi all,

I have strange issue with Evolution signing my emails with GPG. I have
email account, the one I'm writing this message with and I use it in 3
configurations: web mail, Mozilla and Evolution (on another PC). GPG
key pair is imported from web mail. Mozilla uses Enigmail and Evolution
uses gpg key ring.
So, the problem is that when I send signed (not encrypted) mail from
web mail or Mozilla, then my signature verification by my recipients
succeeds, but when I send signed mail from Evolution then verification
fails. I have made a test and send signed message to my other email
account and checked attached *.asc files and strangely enough, attached
*.asc file is different!
Furthermore, if I look in Evolution in my sent emails folder, then
signature is shown like verified. If I send encrypted AND signed mail
by Evolution then signature verification by recipients succeeds.

So, I'm totally lost. Can't find the reason for this behavior by
reading on the internet. I hope that I can get some good ideas here.
Where should I start looking for the issues, what to check, what
configuration to change?

By the way, I'm writing this message with Evolution and it suppose to
be signed with the very same signature which can't be verified as valid
by the recipients.

--
Best regards,
Darius