Re: [Evolution] Change display behavior in the message window

On Wed, 2020-06-17 at 10:26 +0700, Andreas Kosubek via evolution-list
wrote:
i have a problem with Evolution 3.30.5-1.1 on Devuan Beowolf and
Ascii
Linux. In the message display window, the default background color is
white and the color of html links too! How can i change the default
background color or/and the default color of displayed links?

        Hi,
is it with links only, the other text is shown properly there? In that
case, I'd guess, it's something with your theme, not passing correct
colors to gtk+, through which Evolution reads the colors to be used.

You can override the link color in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css by adding
there something like this (indented by 3 spaces for clarity only):

   *:link, *:visited {
        color: orange;
   }

Of course, change the 'orange' to any color, which fits your theme
colors. For example my light theme uses '#4a90d9', which looks pretty
good, from my point of view. Note this changes the color for all gtk+
applications, not only for Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan