Re: [Evolution] Howto make Evolution 3.36.3 send a client cert for authentication?

On Mon, 2020-06-15 at 09:58 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Although this may not be relevant to the OP's question, it is
sometimes necessary to restart e-d-s because of authentication
issues. I occasionally have to do this under KDE because (I presume)
of a race condition on logging in, when Evo is autostarted. It only
happens rarely now but at one time it was very irritating.

        Hi,
ah, I see, I recall some problem with evolution-source-registry losing
connection to libsecret (gnome-keyring-daemon) after login, I think it
was due to the gnome-keyring-daemon being restarted or something, which
libsecret doesn't like. Possibly related to:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libsecret/-/issues/39

        Bye,
        Milan