[Evolution] Howto make Evolution 3.36.3 send a client cert for authentication?

Hello,

Does Evolution 3.36.3 support self-signed client certificate authentication to an IMAP server? The IMAP server I'm connecting to requires the client to send a certificate and for some reason Evolution does not appear to send it.

This is Evolution 3.36.3 on Fedora 32. Steps I tried in Preferences:

1) Certificates -> Your Certificates -> import p12 with self-signed CA and client cert 2) Certificates -> Authorities -> enable all trust options for the self-signed CA
3) exit evolution and start it again
3) setup imap account with TLS on port 993
4) try to connect

Result: “Peer sent fatal TLS alert: Certificate is required”.

How do I make Evolution send a client cert to the IMAP server?

Thank you!

Best,
Patrick