Re: [Evolution] Full history in reply

On 6/11/20 8:44 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
To be fair M$-Outlook [which many people, sadly, except as the gold
standard of e-mail] just includes all the trash, including signatures,
by default, in every ___ ____ reply.  So it sort of does this as most
user's never both to delete anything.

Outlook also makes it impossible to have a real signature. I tried pretty hard, but I never managed to get Outlook to put "-- " as a signature delimiter. It always wants to trim the trailing space. Not to mention, getting it to do plain text is nearly impossible.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil