Re: [Evolution] Evolution Macro Plugin

On Thu, 2020-06-11 at 10:09 +0200, Stephane Passignat wrote:
thank you. I'll look at this sample.

        Hi,
feel free to let me know if unsure. Maybe I can add a simplified
example module to the Wiki page, which would do just what you want. In
case others would find it useful. Who knows.

by macro script I mean an integrated programming language, I can used
to customize Evolution behaviour "in a kind of simple way". Don't
feel offended but something like vba for outlook.

I see. It might be something like aforementioned python or JavaScript
or anything, what can decipher the GObject introspection (if Evolution
would produce anything like that).
        Bye,
        Milan