Re: [Evolution] BURL in Evolution

On Thu, 2020-06-04 at 07:36 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2020-06-04 at 10:54 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Also, my memory of this is quite vague but it may not have been part
of the message sending flow, but rather something related to Folder
operations. Sorry I can't be more specific.
It's not that important.

I've hacked around the not-a-feature in the past by save-as-draft and
then copying from the Draft folder to a shared folder.  It works.

Sadly, no many people even understand what a shared folder is these
days so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, everyone [except GMail, of course] supports
plussed (+) mail delivery to folders.

Gmail does support this (it's called subaddressing), however that's a
separate topic.

poc