[Evolution] Can't see my new messages until click I "Mark All Messages as Read"

I am using Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2 with LM 19.3.
I notice that the Inbox radio button says I have "x" new emails.
But when I look in the Inbox there are no new emails.
If I then right click the "Inbox radio button" and right click "Mark All Messages as Read" the additional messages show up in the Inbox, marked as read.

--
Thanks,

Orrin M. McGill
Embedded Systems, Inc.