Re: [Evolution] Evolution-backup gone after Mint upgrade to 20

On Tue, 2020-07-28 at 06:05 +0100, Michelle via evolution-list wrote:
I've just upgraded Mint to 20 and Evolution is now 3.36.3-0ubuntu1
What's the replacement please, how do I get it back or is it just a
case of waiting for catch-up?

        Hi,
the evolution-backup is still in the upstream code, it did not go
anywhere. I'd guess there changed packaging or something in the
distribution you use. If you've File->Back up/Restore Evolution Data in
the menu, and it can do the things, then the binary still exists.
Running evolution from a terminal you might see some output from it.
        Bye,
        Milan