[Evolution] Evolution-backup gone after Mint upgrade to 20

I've just upgraded Mint to 20 and Evolution is now 3.36.3-0ubuntu1

However, I was using /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-backup to perform an
automatic backup of my e-mail (plus, filter rules, account settings.
etc., not just the e-mails themselves) twice a week (more regularly
than my whole home folder) ... and it seems to have gone.

What's the replacement please, how do I get it back or is it just a
case of waiting for catch-up?