[Evolution] Invoking filters automatically

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone of this great tool that
helps me stay productive during the day, and keep up with tons of
emails and appointments.

I have a list of filters like so:
Move to Folder / Personal / Github (enabled, for account
alfredo palhares me)
   If all the following conditions are met
      Date received is before 3 days ago
      Sender contains notifications github com
   Then
      Move to Folder alfredo palhares me/Automated Emails/Github

The objective of this filter is move old emails to a folder, but I want
them to stay on inbox for a while, so I can read them without going
through the folders, but evolution only processes emails with the "new"
flag.
So my solution right now is to select all messages and run apply
filters. Altough this works its kinda tedious and I always keep
forgetting to do this, so my Inbox gets cluttered real fast.

So is there a way to invoke the filters automatically?
Can It been from the command line even ?

Regards,
Alfredo Palhares