Re: [Evolution] "No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

Am Donnerstag, den 02.07.2020, 19:50 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Thu, 2020-07-02 at 19:10 +0200, @web.de wrote:
This is the error I've got:

"No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been
cancelled."

Background:

We have a national authority to report spam. Some spam messages are
not
catched by my filter. To progress the related emails I decided to
created a filter rule, which is triggered by a label.

What I've done to get that error:

(1) I've created a label in email-settings/labels named "report
spam".
(2) Created a filter rule:
    trigger event: label is 'report spam' for INBOX and every
account
(3) add some actions:
    (a) set status: read
    (b) forwarding to:
allgemeiner-spam internet-beschwerdestelle de
    (c) set status: spam (to train the bogofilter)
    (d) delete
(4) set the label 'report spam' to a message (manually)
(5) select the email (or more inclusive that email)
(6) applied the filter rules by short-key Strg+Y

If you go to "Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts", does one of the
listed mail accounts show a small check mark and "Default"?
Yes: It's a imapx account @web.de (this account I actually using).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net