Re: [Evolution] How can I override the IMAP path?

On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 19:33 +0100, abc abc wrote:
I have to set two settings in the respective source file under
~/.config/evolution/sources:
Namespace=IMAP path (in my case I need /archive which works with
other IMAP clients)
UseNamespace=true

Is there anything else I have to configure to get that working?

        Hi,
yes, that should work. The question is about directory separator,
because many servers use a dot (.) not forward slash (/). Try to run
Evolution with IMAPx debugging to see what namespaces the server
returns and what it does in general:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution

In other words, it may depend how you specify the Namespace path. I do
not recall what is expected there, it can be the directory separator
should be at the end, not at the start of it.
        Bye,
        Milan