[Evolution] How can I override the IMAP path?

Hi,

currently I am trying out evolution, especially its IMAP implementation and capabilities. What I cannot get to work is overriding the IMAP path. As far as I understood, I have to set two settings in the respective source file under ~/.config/evolution/sources:
Namespace=IMAP path (in my case I need /archive which works with other IMAP clients)
UseNamespace=true

Is there anything else I have to configure to get that working? Do you need further info?

I am using evolution 3.34.3 under Arch Linux.

Thank you very much and best
denk