Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message

On Sat, 2020-01-11 at 07:07 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
The setup is simple: I run a single instance of Evolution and no
other email clients on any device. Evolution has 4 active accounts:

Local (On this computer)
IMAP (imap.mail.att.net)
IMAP (imap.gmail.com)
Search Folders

The message in question arrived from imap.mail.att.net and was
transferred by a filter to a Local folder. I was able to display the
message (as I wrote in my original message); after about 5 minutes it
disappeared; then after about half an hour it reappeared. The problem
happens infrequently, say about once a month, and typically lasts a
while, anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple of hours.

        Hi,
would you mind to file a bug against evolution-data-server [1], please?
Even there's no reliable reproducer, it'll be better to have it filled
and investigated later, rather than completely forget of it. An
information from the initial message of this thread, especially the one
with the incorrect path being used, will help too.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/new