[Evolution] Evolution 3.34.1-2 "locked" in search

One of my PC's running Evoilution 3.34.1-2 is "locked" in search. I was trying to find a message on my secretary's PC and was trying different locations from the drop-down list next to the search bar. Evolution "locked up" with "Current Folder and Subfolders" in the drop-down list. On the top left corner of the screen, it shows "Other" instead of "Inbox". Attempts to clear the text in the search field are unsuccessful. Even rebooting does not help.

This is the first time in 5+ years of using Evolution that this has happened.

Is there a solution?

Thank you,

John