Re: [Evolution] why do some of my emails delete themselves??

Am Freitag, den 28.02.2020, 16:06 -0700 schrieb ARLENE B via evolution-
list:
I have been a long-time Thunderbird user, but for some reason, it
doesn't want to allow use for gmail, so any new machines I have had,
had to switch. Now, I like evolution pretty well, except there are
times when an email just disappears, without my deleting it. This is
very annoying.

Have you looked in the trash folder of gmail (web interface or
smartphone app)?
Is it still there?

Check the steps in this link:
https://support.google.com/mail/thread/12510020?hl=en&msgid=12526800

Maybe you have the same problem that I had. An evolution filter
triggered in moved the mail somewhere.
Try create a search folder in evolution and search for a mail which you
suspect has been deleted.

Hope that helps.

thomas

 How can I stop it? And CTL+Z does not 'undo' the
deletion. How to do Undo something? Also how can I stop this auto
delete from happening.

I would also like to see the color labeling as Thunderbird does when
you tag an email. Is this possible?
Thank you!
Arlene in Tucson