[Evolution] Messages marked Unread self-mark as Read

Hi Folks,
If I mark a read message as Unread, and them move away from it to
select a different message, it remains Unread. But hitting F12 or the Send/Receive button reverts the message back to Read. If I mark it as Unread a
second time, then it persists in this state after Send/Receive. So something is causing it
to get unmarked the first time. I assume this would be considered a
bug.
Thanks!
Luben