Re: [Evolution] View multiple accounts at once

Please reply to the list, not to me directly. Ctrl-L in evolution will
do the correct thing.

On Sat, 2020-02-22 at 10:03 +0000, Paul wrote:
On Wed, 2020-02-19 at 23:44 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Wed, 2020-02-19 at 23:35 +0000, Paul wrote:
Coming from Windows Live Mail one feature I miss a lot is the
ability
to see the inboxes of all my accounts as one. Win Live Mail gives
the
usual choice of viewing individual accounts or 'See all' which
lists
all emails in all accounts as one big list which I view by date. Is
there anyway that Evolution can be set up to do the same?
Mint Cinnamon 19.3   3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

The easiest way is to use a search folder. i.e. create a search
folder
with a condition of "Match All" and use "Specific Folders" for the
source, then add the inboxes of each account that you want to see.

P.

Thanks Pete.

I've got it up and running with your help, at the moment it is showing
all unread emails which is good, I would also like the option to set it
to show the unread emails as well if I need to search for a specific
past email and unsure which account to check. Any ideas?
Thank you for your help

The "Match All" should show all the emails, not just unread ones. Make
sure the contents of the search bar directly above the message list is
correct - the "Show:" dropdown should read "All Messages" and not
"Unread Messages" and the "Search:" should be empty (clear it with the
icon to the right of the bar).

P.