Re: [Evolution] Unable to print from Evolution

On Sun, 2020-02-16 at 16:45 +0000, Paul wrote:
3.34.3 (by Flathub.org) Mint Cinnamon 19.3

When I try to print an email I get the following options
Print to file
Print to LPR
My printer is not shown which is an HP OfficejetPro 8600
In Firefox and other apps my printer is shown and works fine except
for
scanning
Any ideas?

You mention the option "Print to LPR".  Are you familiar with lpr?
It is an old program that does some minimal formatting on a text
file and sends it to a selected printer.  (Assuming the uppercase
LPR in the option is the same thing.)  I used to use this with
evolution decades ago to print emails.  Maybe lpr in your flatpack
can talk to your printer--at least I would look at the man page
and try it.
George Reeke