Re: [Evolution] loading email

Hi
I am using pop
looked as customising toolbars and it would appear that you have to edit some files at /usr/share/evolution/ui/
But I have not been able to find any docs with their spec - could be dangerous - I am looking to add a spell check button instead of F7

On Sat, 2020-02-15 at 09:53 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sat, 2020-02-15 at 10:31 +0100, ard wrote:
> Hi
> re evo 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
>
> When I start to read my emails in the preview pane, there is always a
> message that flash's up - retrieving message followed by a number -  is
> there a way to force evo to download the complete message before i try
> to read it ?

You don't say what kind of account this is. POP? IMAP? Exchange?, ...

> Also is there a way to customise the toobars ?

Press F1 and search for "custom".

poc