Re: [Evolution] Problems with evolution

Am Dienstag, den 11.02.2020, 08:43 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 03:04 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
This does not explain yet where you try to do something. Please
provide clear steps how you get somewhere where you try to change
something, what you do, what you expect to happen, and what happens
instead.

      Hi,
I would also try to run evolution from a terminal and watch what will
be printed there, if anything. It seems like some sort of issue with
gsettings or DConf, but I can be wrong. Or, maybe...