Re: [Evolution] Evolution Calendar: How to delete or edit only the future occurences of a recurring event

Volker:

Thanks for the reply. I did what you suggested.
1 - created a "test" event starting Feb 5, 2020 (today)
2 - made it recurrent daily until March 3, 2020
3 - right-clicked the event on Feb 13, 2020. Two "delete" choices appeared:
    i) Delete this occurrence
    ii) Delete all occurrences
4 - I clicked on "ii)" above
5 - It deleted all occurrences, including those prior to Feb 13, 2020.

I then went to my phone and did exactly the same (Busy Cal on iPhone). When I
clicked on "Delete" I was presented with 3 choices:
    a) Delete only this event
    b) Delete all future events
    c) Delete all
I chose "b)" above and it deleted only the occurences after Feb 13, 2020

What I wanted in Evolution Calendar is the behavior in "b)" above, but my
experiment shows that Evolution has "a)" and "b)" above.

Let me know in case you get different results in Evolution Calendar.

All the best,
Paulo