Re: [Evolution] Evolution Calendar: How to delete or edit only the future occurences of a recurring event

Am Mittwoch, den 05.02.2020, 09:18 -0500 schrieb Paulo Cesar G. Costa:
Fellow Evolutioners:

When you try to delete or edit a recurring event in calendar,
Evolution
offers two options: 1) whether you want to delete/edit that specific
event or 2) delete/edit all the occurences of that event.
I would like to delete/edit only the future occurrences of recurring
events, while keeping the ones that already happened for auditing and
other similar purposes. Currently, I am having to manually
delete/edit
the future events one by one. Is there any way of deleting/editing
only
future occurrences?

You could make a test event in the calendar and then do 2). Perhaps
this does what you want, and it's just worded mistakably.

In my smartphone (the app aCalendar+), there is the choice, when
deleting, "this and future events". So it seems to be part of the
CalDAV protocol.

Cheers
Volker