[Evolution] OpenPGP key ID for alias email address(es)

Hi,

I have an e-mail account with several alias email addresses. I have separate PGP keys for both the main email address of the email account and the alias email addresses.

For the main email address, I was able to add the OpenPGP key ID in Security in the account editor of Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1. For my alias email addresses, I haven't found a way to enter the respective OpenPGP key ID. How does this work in Evolution?

Regards,

Ettore Atalan