[Evolution] Setting up PGP

Hello,
I'm new to Evolution, and I am liking its simplicity and power. The one thing I'm stuck on for hours now is setting up PGP end to end encryption.

I exported my key from vivaldi.net, which I had working in Thunderbird. Then I imported it to Linux. The linux key utility Seahorse is broken, however, and doesn't show the new key. So I switched to the command line and imported the key and gave it Ultimate trust.

But the key ID is, I am told, the last 8 digits of the key fingerprint, and using that in Evolution does not work. I've also tried the entire key name, my email name and address, to no avail.

This is probably simple, but I'm missing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul