Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail stopped working

On 2020-12-21 16:59, Peter Franzek wrote:
Hello Sorin,

I use Evolution with my work's Office365 on Ubuntu 20.4.1 with all of
the lattest updates. I have verified that it  is still working.

I did have an issue with the serrver certificate on December 18th.
Evolution complained that the certificate signing authority was
unknown, but the date on the cert was still good. The error went away
after accepting the cert temporarily. I suspect that was to do with
corporate maintenance that occurs weekly around that time more than any
issue with Evolution.

I am sorry that I can not offer anything else other than our
installation is still working. I agree with your comments concerning
calendars and webmail.

Hello Peter!
Wrt the server certs, do you mean corporate maintenance at your company
or are we speaking on the Microsoft side?

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Karolinska Institutet Universitetsbibliotek
Avdelningen för Verksamhetsstöd
Enheten för Teknikstöd och Bildproduktion

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina
personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar
personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read
more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.