Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail stopped working

Hi,

On Mon, 2020-12-21 at 15:33 +0000, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
Even after my works' move to Office365 a year ago or so, Evolution
worked just fine, until a few days ago that is.

Now it keeps asking me for my password on and on again.
I redid my Evo-install and noticed it now says that the Autodiscovery
query fails. It varies between error 400, 401 and I think I saw a 404
once.

See https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging how to provide
debug output. For future reference, please include Evo version info.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net