[Evolution] OneNote memos (Sticky Notes) not formatting correctly

I'm having a minor issue with the format of Outlook's OneNote Sticky
Notes. When I create a memo in Evolution, the formatting holds when it
syncs with my Outlook account. There really isn't much available to
format - only carriage returns/line feeds - so my notes look very plain
(which is fine; all of the bold/underline/bullets are just extras to
me). However, when I make any changes from the Sticky Notes app or from
their website, all previous CRs/LFs disappear and the notes become a
long run-on sentence.

Here's an example - this note was created with Evolution:

Mom's food orders

Jersey Mikes: (6sub) Cali, Mike's way (no avocado)

Now, if I make any change on OneNote, it becomes this:

Mom's food ordersJersey Mikes: (6sub) Cali, Mike's way (with avocado)

Has anyone else experienced this?