Re: [Evolution] Return to inbox after delete

On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 20:26 +0000, Andy Proctor wrote:
Hi good folk, I have not been able to find an answer to this online. I
have recently refreshed my Evolution install and would like to be able
to return to the inbox after having an email open and deleting it - as
opposed to opening the next email in line.

I'm sure this must have been debated here before. I have been through
many months of back posts but not found anything.

Can you folks help please?

See thread starting at:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2020-July/msg00010.html

P.