[Evolution] Events in CalDAV not shown anymore

Hi,

I'm using Evolution with a CalDAV calendar on a Synology NAS and for some reason
all events in this calendar have disappeared. The point when they disappeared
was probably when I tried to accept event invitations which did not work
reliably.

I have another Evolution on another machine which shows the events just as
expected.

Trying to delete the calendar from the accounts and re-add them does not work,
the calendar seems to be empty.

I can add new events which are synced with the server and appear on other
clients. Such events also remain after restarting Evolution or the OS.

However, adding and/or deleting events from invitations from different sources
does not work. I'll get an error that the event could not be added/deleted and
that some URI could not be parsed (I can not reproduce it right now).

I'm using Evolution 3.38.1-1 on Ubuntu 20.10. Evolution's regular log does not
show any errors or warnings.

Thanks for any advice!
Paul