Re: [Evolution] Order by Read Status ?

On Sun, 2020-12-06 at 10:27 -0600, Anonymous Japhering wrote:
If the column "Status" should be missing in the column bar, left click
the column bar and add "Status", to any position you like.

That was the piece that I was missing, when I went in initially, there was no
"Status" in the sort by list. It didn't appear until the third or fourth time
in.

One pitfall of "better" mail clients such as Evolution, Claws and many
other is, that customization could be a little bit confusing. OTOH mail
clients such as Apple Mail, that don't offer that much features, are
usually not less, but often way more confusing and a PITA to use,
related to missing features.