Re: [Evolution] Order by Read Status ?

On Sun, 2020-12-06 at 09:42 -0600, Anonymous Japhering wrote:
Is there a way to get evolution to display  all unread emails first

Hi,

in the "Message list" [ https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/intro-
main-window.html.en ]
sort by "Status", which depending to the used icon theme likely has got
the icon of an opened or closed envelope or arrows. Click it one or two
times to chose between "Descending" or "Ascending". You also could use
the "Search bar"'s "Show" selection box to chose between "All messages",
"Unread messages", "Read messages" etc. to sort on demand.

If the column "Status" should be missing in the column bar, left click
the column bar and add "Status", to any position you like.

That was the piece that I was missing, when I went in initially, there was no
"Status" in the sort by list. It didn't appear until the third or fourth time
in.

Thanks, Ralf and POC