Re: [Evolution] Evolution equivalent of Thunderbird's folder offset?

On Mon, 2020-11-30 at 23:41 -0600, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
I tried this but it didn't seem to work (see
attached images from Evolution and Thunderbird).

        Hi,
you can run Evolution from a terminal like this:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution

which will print raw communication from all enabled IMAP accounts. It
contacts NAMESPACE responses. While the Inbox itself is case
insensitive, I suggest to follow the case as reported by the server.
You should see your set namespace in LIST and LSUB commands.
        Bye,
        Milan