[Evolution] Show "No label" emails but all emails are shown

Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1 on Ubuntu 20.04

Dear all

Since the upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04 with Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1 I have
a small issue. In spite of the chosen "No label" in the "Show dropdown
menu" all the emails are shown in the folder list, not only the emails
without labels. With previous Evolution/Ubuntu versions I had no
problem. Maybe I have missed a new setting.

Thanks for your help in advance

Dan