Re: [Evolution] Where the heck is my sent folder? :-)

On Thu, 2020-08-27 at 17:10 -0400, Kevolution via evolution-list wrote:
Hey folks,

Thanks for letting me join the list!

T-bird just died, so here I am evolving.

Where is my sent mail folder? I see "On This Computer > Sent" but that
is not account specific and nothing is going on there.

Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><mail account>->Defaults->Sent Mail Folder

For future reference, please always state your version of Evolution
when asking on the list. See Help->About.

poc