Re: [Evolution] Evolution setup

On Mon, 2020-08-17 at 00:55 +0200, Ángel wrote:
On 2020-08-17 at 06:56 +1000, Alex Evans via evolution-list wrote:
Hi Andre,

Trying to be rude? Why ignore my start of that segment :
The people in the forum, are trying to help (from my own
experience)

Cheers
Alex

Hi Alex

And this shows why top-posting is problematic. I initially thought
Alex
was calling André rude for not quoting the text before (1), and I was
explaining that he was only replying to points (1) and (3), so he
quoted
just those two points, with his answer below that.
Then, on a second review, it turns out Alex was replying to the point
by
André regarding point 3. Which was far from clear when quoting
everything on the bottom :(

Best

I think, I am starting to see what does it mean Top-Posting and why it
is not good

Thanks again
Alex