Re: [Evolution] Editing Contacts

Hi,

On Sat, 2020-08-08 at 15:15 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
Currently running  the Flatpak version of Evolution  -- 3.36.5
(flatpak git935869a)
on Linux Mint 19.3

[removed unnecessary clutter]

I've got an existing contact that just gave me  a new email address
and asked me to delete all the others I had for him.

I went into Evolution Contacts,  opened his record and made the
requested changes.  Upon attempting to
save the new information  I get an error popup

Error modifying contact
Cannot modify contacts:  Contact ID already exists.

Not finding any likely candidates in Bugzilla

Bugzilla is dead; GNOME Gitlab is used.

Annoying but not fatal ... do I need to put in a bug report?

Feel free to do so with sufficient information and a list (!) of clear
(!) steps to reproduce, step by step, click by click. See
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/BugReportingGuidelines

Cheers,
andre
--