Re: [Evolution] fetch only last 30 days emails from server

On Fri, 2020-07-31 at 23:39 +0000, maneco--- via evolution-list wrote:
Is there any feature on Evolution where I can fetch only last 30 days
emails from server?

Which account type? Is this about POP, or IMAP, or something else?

I saw a feature on "Receiving Options" in Account properties called:
"Do
not synchronize locally mails older than" 4 week.
But it didn't work. What does this option do?

In my understanding, it makes Evolution not sync changes between the
mail server and local system for messages older than 4 weeks on the
local system. It is unrelated to any fetching of messages which are NOT
yet present on / known to the local system.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/