Re: [Evolution] Importing personal certificate

On Tue, 2020-04-21 at 18:36 +0200, Ove Edfors via evolution-list wrote:
Any pointers in the right direction?

        Hi,
you know, it's quite funny that you hijack a thread by replying to a
message, which discussed thread hijacking and said it is a bad idea and
which... Just funny...

Let's try to be helpful:

Evolution can ask you two passwords. One is to unlock your certificate
store, the other one is to unlock the .p12/.pfx file. Those use
different passwords, the former uses the password you chose the first
time you ran Evolution/wanted to import your certificate, if I recall
correctly.

I would try to export the key (including the private key) from Firefox
and import it to Evolution. This worked for me. Ideally use some ASCII
password for the file, to avoid issues with UTF-8 letters in it.
        Bye,
        Milan