[Evolution] Importing personal certificate

Dear all,

I'm failing to import my (new) personal certificate (*.p12 format and issued by TERENA/DigiCert) to Evolution (3.36.1).

Asked for a password when trying to import:

Enter the password for "NSS User Private Key and Certificate Services", token "NSS Certificate DB"

but my password is not accepted and the same password question pops up again.

The p12 certificate file imports well in Firefox, which makes me believe that the certificate bundle is sound.

Three years since I did this in Evolution (on my old, now expired, certificate from TERENA/DigiCert) and, if I remember correctly, it used to be quite straight forward.

Have searched the web and looked in the Evolution documentation, but could not find a solution that worked for me.

Any pointers in the right direction?

Regards,

Ove E