[Evolution] IMAP IDLE and TCP resetting

Hello everybody!

Today I discovered that Evolution's IMAP IDLE support is unreliable if a server
resets TCP connection. Although in such case, Evolution reconnects to the
server, but no longer uses the IDLE command. So a user loses their instant
notifications of new emails until Evolution is restarted. I see no IDLE commands
in Wireshark after that RST packet. However, periodic updates are performed.

Is this something specific for my config (Evolution 3.34.1 from Ubuntu 19.10)?

---
I am not subscribed to the list, please copy your replies to me directly. I sent
this email twice because first time it was canceled. If you receive a duplicate,
sorry about that.