Re: [Evolution] Cannot Archive Messages Keep Showing Up

On Wed, 2020-04-15 at 18:34 +0200, Alexander Kerner via evolution-list
wrote:
I have a problem properly archiving messages. Some are "resistent" to
this operation and keep showing up.
At first, I thought this is related to the "group by thread" feature,
but also when I disable this, some messages fail to archive.

        Hi,
let me start with some basic questions:

What is your Evolution version, please?

With Archive, I suppose you mean Message->Archive feature, right?

I suppose you've set the messages to be moved to some folder.

What is the account type you archive messages from?

What is the account type you archive messages to?

Could you try to run Evolution from a terminal, to see whether any
error message is shown there, please? I guess there would not be much
related shown, unless a big failure would happen.

        Bye,
        Milan